- Website — A web page located on the Internet at the address https://.
- Website Administration – Authorized employees responsible for managing the website, acting on behalf of [Insert Entrepreneur's Name], who organize and carry out the processing of personal data, as well as determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data subject to processing, actions or operations performed with personal data.
- User — A person who has placed personal data through registration/use of the services on the website.
- Feedback Form – A special form where the User, during registration, places their personal data with the purpose of transferring it to the Website Administration.
- Personal Data – Information or a set of information about an individual that is identified or can be specifically identified.
- Processing of Personal Data – Any action or set of actions such as collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, renewal, use, and distribution (dissemination, sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of personal data, including using information (automated) systems or without using such systems.
- Confidentiality of Personal Data – A requirement for the Website Administration to prevent the dissemination of the User's personal data without their consent or the presence of another legal basis.
- The Website Administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the User of the website.
Terms and Purposes of Personal Data Collection and Processing for Users
- The personal data of the User, such as the User's full name, contact phone number, email address, as well as additional information provided by the User, is transferred to the Website Administration with the User's consent.
- The transfer of personal data by the User to the Website Administration through the Feedback Form implies the User's consent to the transfer and processing of their personal data.
- The Website Administration processes information about the User, including their personal data, such as the User's full name, contact phone number, email address, as well as additional information about the User provided at their discretion.
- The processing of personal data is carried out based on the principles of legality of the purposes and methods of personal data processing, consistency of the purposes of personal data processing with the purposes previously defined and declared during the collection of personal data, compliance of the volume and nature of personal data being processed with the purposes of personal data processing, inadmissibility of combining databases created for incompatible purposes containing personal data.
- The Website Administration processes the personal data of the User with their consent for the following purposes: User identification; establishing feedback with the User, including sending messages, requests related to the use of the website, providing services, processing User Orders; informing the User of the website's status regarding the ordered consultation or meeting; conducting activities related to the provision of services; providing the User with advertising information; providing the User with information about receiving services provided by [Insert Entrepreneur's Name].
Storage and Use of Personal Data
- The storage of personal data involves actions to ensure their integrity and the appropriate access regime to them.
Transfer of Personal Data to Third Parties
- The provision of the User's personal data at the request of state authorities and local self-government bodies is carried out in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
- The dissemination of personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data or his authorized person is allowed in cases determined by law and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic well-being, and human rights.
Terms of Storage and Destruction of Personal Data
- The User's personal data are stored on the website's electronic media indefinitely.
- The User's personal data are destroyed at the User's request or at the initiative of the Website Administrator without explanation, by deleting the information posted by the User, as well as in other cases provided for by the legislation of Ukraine.
Rights and Obligations of Users
Users have the right to:
- know the sources of personal data collection, the location of their personal data, and the purpose of their processing;
- upon request, receive information from the Website Administration regarding the processing of their personal data;
- receive information about third parties to whom their personal data are transferred;
- make a motivated request to the data owner to object to the processing of their personal data;
- make a motivated request to change or destroy their personal data if such data are processed unlawfully or are inaccurate;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- know the mechanism for automated processing of personal data.
Users are obliged to:
- provide information about personal data necessary for using the Website;
- comply with the requirements of the law when using the Website and providing personal data.
- Users have the right to:
Measures to Protect User Information
- The Website Administrator takes technical and organizational and legal measures to protect the User's personal data from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, distortion, blocking, copying, distribution, and from illegal processing, as well as from other unlawful actions.
Liability of the Parties
In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Website Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- became public property before its loss or disclosure;
- was obtained from a third party before it was received by the Website Administration;
- was disclosed with the consent of the User.
- In disputes arising from relations between the User of the Website and the Website Administration, priority is given to resolving the dispute out of court by submitting a claim.
- The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim informs the claimant in writing about the results of the claim consideration.
- In case of failure to settle the dispute out of court, the parties may apply to the court in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine.